A.P. van den Berg observes following trends and developments in the market:
- Investment and/or construction projects are stretching the boundaries ever further; physically in height, depth, width and length and geographically in less or unexplored areas.
- As a consequence the soil conditions are an ever-present and even increasing uncertainty.
- Due to these developments higher standards are required on quality and reliability of the Cone Penetration Testing and of the contractors and suppliers involved.
- Combined with the increasingly stringent safety and environmental requirements the developments are asking for high-performance equipment and/or systems, more and more tailored to specific customer requirements.
- Finally the worldwide acceptance of Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) is growing, as a result of which the area of distribution and the field of application will be broadened.
A.P. van den Berg is aiming to become the worldwide leader in the supply of high-performance Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) equipment for on- and offshore soil investigation. Besides that A.P. van den Berg has the ambition to be “preferred supplier” to main contractors for hydraulic transmission systems in major bridge and lock projects in the Benelux.
A.P. van den Berg is able to reach this position by leading the market in innovation and new product development with highly competent and expert employees. A.P. van den Berg receives the support of a worldwide network of partners in sales and service and a worldwide knowledge network including universities and research institutes. With this A.P. van den Berg can provide the customer- and project-specific approach and the high-quality after sales the market is asking for.